1. The right of withdrawal shall be applicable exclusively to the products described in Legislative Decree no. 206 dated 6 September, 2005.
2. The Purchaser shall be entitled to withdraw from the Agreement, without any penalty and without specifying any motive, within 14 (fourteen) days commencing from the date of receipt of the product purchased.
3. If the Purchaser should opt to exercise the right of withdrawal, he or she must advise the Seller using the withdrawal form shown in schedule B of Legislative Decree no. 21/2014 or submitting any other different declaration expressing his/her decision to withdraw from the Agreement. The burden of proof relative to the exercising of the right of withdrawal, in accordance with this article, rests with the Purchaser.
4. The goods must be returned without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Purchaser advises the Seller of his/her decision to withdraw from the Agreement. In all cases, the Purchaser shall be entitled to receive reimbursement in full of the amount paid only if the product is returned intact or in a condition compatible with the necessary verification of the product in order to ascertain its nature, characteristics and correct operation.
5. The Purchaser may not exercise the right of withdrawal in the case of purchase Agreements for products which are custom-made or clearly customized or, due to their very nature, cannot be returned or are susceptible to rapid deterioration.
6. The Purchaser who exercises his/her right of withdrawal under the terms of this article shall be required to pay the transport costs of returning the product to the Seller. The Seller shall not be held liable for damages or theft/loss of the returned product. At no time shall “cash on delivery” shipments be accepted to return products to the Seller.
7. The Purchaser who has exercised his/her right of withdrawal as described herein shall receive reimbursement of the amounts already paid, with the exception of any supplementary costs relating to methods of delivery expressly selected by the Purchaser and other than the more economical method of delivery offered by the Seller. Said amounts shall be reimbursed without undue delay, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller has been informed of the Purchaser’s decision to withdraw from the Agreement, and after the Seller shall have received the products via a reliable courier, and on condition that the products have not been washed or worn, and that they bear the original seal and labels; if this is not the case, it will not be possible to reimburse to the Purchaser the amount paid for the products.
8. In order to exercise his/her right of withdrawal, the Purchaser must send an e-mail to [email protected] indicating the product code as well as the order ID number and upon request further details of the order.
9. On receipt of the advice in which the Purchaser informs the Seller of his/her exercising the right of withdrawal, the Parties hereto are released from their reciprocal obligations, without prejudice to the content of this article.
10. The Purchaser shall also retain the right to change the size or the colour of the product ordered, within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the same, on condition that the product has not been washed or worn, and that it bears the original seal and labels as well as any other accessory or item contained in the original package.